M.SC. NURSING: 2 YEAR DEGREE PROGRAM
The M.Sc. Nursing program is approved by the Govt. of Karnataka and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. It is also recognized by Indian Nursing Council –New Delhi, and Karnataka Nursing Council – Bangalore.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Passed in BSc N / post basic BSc N from recognized university.
- A minimum of 50% percentage aggregate marks.
- Registered with the State Registration Council for Nursing and Midwifery.
- Minimum one-year experience in a hospital / school of nursing/college of nursing.
- Medium of Instruction – English in qualifying Examination.
Kindly read through the admission procedure carefully and apply
Fees Structure (2021 – 2022)
|Fees Structure 2021-22|
|College Fees BSc N||₹. 86,000|
|University Admission Fees BSc||₹. 5000|
|College Fees MSc N||₹. 1,24,000|
|University Admission Fees MSc||₹. 9000|
|Boarding Both BSc & MSc||₹. 58,200|
1. Apply through Onpne or by post.
- Attach copy of 10th & 12th or any equivalent qualifying examination mark sheet.
- Attach Aadhar card copy.
- Admission will be on the basis of merit.
2. Selected candidates will have to face interview by Onpne.
3. Call letter of confirmation will be sent to the candidate after the open interview.
4. For Provisional Admission upon receiving the letter of confirmation
- Required to pay 1st instalment fee of ₹. 30,000 for MSc N within the specified date failing which the admission will be cancelled.
- Required to pay 2nd instalment fee of ₹. 50,000 for MSc N within the specified date failing which the admission will be cancelled.
- An additional fee of ₹. 30,000 (BSc N & MSc N) should be paid on or before the registration date.
- The candidate must physically be present with the parents /guardian for the formal Registration /Admission and for the orientation programme which will be intimated later
- No refund will be made for amount paid to the college.
5. All admissions are subjected to university approval.
6. Mandatory for the candidate to submit all original certificate at the time of registration.
7. Mandatory for the candidate to stay in the hostel for the entire course (BSc & MSc)
- Students will not be allowed to leave hostel, stay outside and continue the course.
- Bangalore native students pving within a radius of 8km are allowed to come from their home, beyond 8km radius are asked to stay in the hostel.Fees Structure MSc Nursing ( 2020-2021)