BACHELOR OF COMMERCE (B.Com.) PROGRAM – BANGALORE NORTH UNIVERSITY
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The course is designed to provide you with a professional education in the various aspects of modern business coupled with computers and information technology. This course is affiliated to Bangalore University, well known across the world. On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded a B.Com. degree by the Bangalore North University.
Facilities and Infrastructure
- Qualified and experienced faculty
- Technology-enabled classrooms
- Well-equipped computer laboratory
- Updated Conventional and e-Library
- High-speed Internet
- 24×7 CCTV Surveillance
- 100% Placement Assistance for eligible students.
- Required to pass PUC/HSC/ISC or equivalent exam conducted by State/Central board with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates who have completed Two year Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- Achievements in sports, games, co-curricular or extra-curricular activities will be given weightage.
- Rules of admissions & reservations followed by the university apply.
Specialization electives during the final year of the course:
- Accounting and Taxation Group
- Banking and Insurance Group
Objective & Structure
- To equip students with the knowledge of financial & cost accounting, and taxation techniques.
- To expose the students to economic and legal environment in each business function.
- To develop and improve the communication skills for effective interactions with the environment.
- The course of study for B.Com., degree shall extend over a period of three years divided into 6 (six) semesters. Each Semester will be of 16 weeks or more duration with a minimum of 90 actual working days
- Financial Accounting-I
- Principles of Management
- Business Mathematics Financial Accounting-II
- Business Statistics
- Corporate Accounting-I
- Indian Financial System
- Indian Constitution
- Corporate Accounting-II
- Financial Management
- Law & Practice of Banking
- Cost Accounting
- Computer Fundaments
- Methods & Techniques of Cost Accounting
- Income Tax-I
- Entrepreneurship Development Program
- Computer Business Applications
- Business Laws
- Income Tax-II
- Management Accounting
- Services Management.
For further information contact