BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (BBA) – BANGALORE NORTH UNIVERSITY
The course is designed to provide you with a professional education in various aspects of modern management, especially, your knowledge and perceptive skills. It enables you to get to know the economic and legal environment that businesses function in. The course also equips you to use quantitative tools, analytical methods and technology to help you in the process of management. It familiarizes you with basics of business functioning and prepares you to take up the challenges of a VUCA business environment.
The Program is affiliated to Bangalore North University, one of the biggest university in the world and recognized by Govt. of Karnataka. On successful completion of the course you will be awarded B.B.A degree from Bangalore North University.
Facilities and Infrastructure
- Qualified and experienced faculty
- Technology-enabled classrooms
- Well-equipped computer laboratory
- Updated Conventional and e-Library
- High-speed Internet
- 24×7 CCTV Surveillance
- 100% Placement Assistance for eligible students.
- Required to pass PUC/HSC/ISC or equivalent exam conducted by State/Central board with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Candidates who have completed Two years Pre – University course of Karnataka State or its equivalent are eligible for admission into this course.
- Achievements in sports, games, co-curricular or extra-curricular activities will be given weightage.
- Rules of admissions & reservations followed by the university apply.
Objective & Structure
- To equip students with the knowledge of financial & cost accounting, and taxation techniques.
- To expose the students to economic and legal environment in each business function.
- To develop and improve the communication skills for effective interactions with the environment.
- The course of study for BBA degree shall extend over a period of three years divided into 6 (six) semesters. Each Semester will be of 16 weeks or more duration with a minimum of 90 actual working days
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
AN OVERVIEW OF SUBJECTS COVERED
- Business environment
- Business economics
- Financial accounting
- Business mathematics & Statistics
- management & behavioral Process
- Office Organization & management
- Business Communication
- Principles of marketing
- management accounting
- Entrepreneurship small industry
- Computer Technology and Program
- Production management
- Banking (Theory & Practice)
- Business Law
- Income Tax
- Management Information Systems.
Specialization electives during the final year of the course:
- Finance Group
- Human Resource Management Group
PRACTICAL TRAINING AND PROJECT REPORT
- In order to make the BBA Program more relevant to the needs of business and industry
- The program mandates short visits to different organizations in varied industry verticals
- Industrial study tours & preparation of a project report.
- In this process, students prepare themselves to better articulate their ideas.
For further information contact