ADVENTIST COLLEGE OF NURSING
- 1. Online Applications will close at 5:00 PM on 4 July, 2022
- 2. Entrance exam will be conducted from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm on 11 July, 2022
- 3. Entrance exam centre – Lowry Adventist College Campus, Opp. KR Puram Railway Station, Dooravaninagar, Bengaluru – 560016
Our B.Sc. Nursing program is approved by the Govt. of Karnataka and is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru. It is also recognized by Indian Nursing Council –New Delhi (INC), and Karnataka Nursing Council – Bengaluru (KNC).
The college offers excellent facilities and infrastructure including:
• Qualified and experienced faculty
• Technology-enabled classrooms
• Well-equipped laboratories
• Updated Library
• High-speed Internet
• 24×7 CCTV Surveillance
• Placement Cell
- Well-furnished and spacious hostel facilities are available separately for Men and Women
- It is compulsory for B.Sc. Nursing students to stay in the Hostel for the entire duration of the course. Students will not be allowed to leave the hostel to stay outside and continue the course
- Bangalore native students living within a radius of 10km are allowed to come from their home. Beyond 10km radius will be required to stay in the hostel
Course Duration: 4 years
Award of Degree:
Successful completion of the program will lead to the awarding of Bachelor in Science – Nursing (B.Sc.–N) degree by the RGUHS, Bengaluru.
- Passed PUC/12th/HSE/ISC or equivalent exam.
- A minimum of 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology).
- The Candidate should have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- English is a compulsory subject in the qualifying exam (PUC/12th/HSE/ISC).
Please read through the admission procedure carefully and apply
- Apply online
- Scan and attach the following documents and email it to email@example.com
- 10th Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet
- Aadhar Card
- Attend the 2-hour entrance exam conducted by the College at 10:00 am on 11 July, 2022
- Shortlisting of candidates will be based on marks secured in qualifying exam and the entrance exam conducted by the college
- Shortlisted candidates will have a F2F interview in the second half of 11 July, 2022
- Candidates who are selected after the F2F interview must pay the first semester fees on the same day i.e. 11 July, 2022. (No refund will be made for any amount paid to the college)
- Collect Provisional Admission Letter from College
(All admissions are subject to university approval)
Fees Structure for B.Sc. Nursing (2022-2023)
|First Semester B.Sc. (N) Fees||₹50,000|
|Food & Accommodation||₹29,100|
|Second Semester B.Sc. (N) Fees||₹50,000|
|Food & Accommodation||₹29,100|
Date of Joining (Date will be intimated to the candidate)
- The candidate must be physically present, along with the parent/guardian, for the formal registration/admission and orientation programme, by 9:00 AM of the first day
- At the time of registration, the candidate must submit all original certificates listed in the Provisional Admission Letter issued by the college.
- Classes will commence after registration/admission and orientation.