The COVID-19 Pandemic that is raging all around calls for immediate attention to the safety of students. The administration, faculty and staff of Lowry Adventist College will work together to put in place and maintain high standards of health and safety measures so that your children are safe. The cooperation of both students and parents is solicited at this time.
True education is the harmonious development of the physical, mental, social, and spiritual dimensions of a student. Our vision is to provide your child/children quality all-round development and provide an academic environment that will propel students to achieve academic success.
Aristotle said, “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” Career building is as important as character building. Learning based on ethical values promotes empathetic compassion, good conduct, a deep commitment to social responsibility and enables them to demonstrate a high standard of moral and personal integrity.
The world is changing at a lightning speed. Today, traditional methods are being replaced by technology and we at Lowry Adventist College & Group of Institutions (LAC) are putting in efforts to adapt to the latest technology and teaching methods to impart knowledge. We put the student experience at the heart of all we do because we believe a student is an important component of the society and the future workforce. We coach them on the importance of skill upgradation and how to quickly fit into the emerging new order while retaining moral standards.
Academic excellence is the focus of Lowry Adventist College & Group of Institutions (LAC). No effort is spared in providing students a conducive learning environment to excel. They are adequately equipped to succeed in the modern world. Our course work is both contemporary and futuristic. Students are given ample opportunities to interact with industrial houses and institutions in various fields to enrich their learning experience. Guest lectures and seminars are organised regularly to guarantee quality up-to-date coursework.
Lowry Adventist College & Group of Institutions (LAC) has highly qualified, skilled, and experienced faculty who model balanced ethical lives. Our teachers and professors go beyond the call of duty to mentor students. The teaching faculty demonstrate scholarship by engaging in research, consulting, and by keeping themselves abreast with the latest developments in their respective fields.
A distinguishing feature of the academic landscape of this institution is the variety of courses offered for the student to choose from. Mostly the case study method, using latest trends in the commercial sector to deal with various situations, is utilised.
The goal of the Postgraduate and Undergraduate programs is to provide each student with an exceptional learning experience that prepares them to thrive in the global job market and specially focusses on:
- Equipping students with the required conceptual, interpersonal, social, and soft skills for astute managerial decision making and implementation
- Encouraging entrepreneurial capabilities in students to make them effective change agents
- Fostering intellectual flexibility and setting benchmarks in ethical conduct when managing leadership roles
- Nurturing in students the motivation to set high standards of excellence in managerial life
- Preparing students for a life of service and to be successors of traditional and non-traditional business firms, educational and medical ministries
- Lowry Adventist College is nationally recognized. Graduates of Lowry Adventist College & Group of Institutions (LAC) are in great demand and its alumni have been placed in elevated positions in reputed firms. Along with academic achievements we also help with the emotional and spiritual development of the students. We endeavour to instil values, prepare them to meet diverse societal needs of the nation, and help them contribute to the sustainable development of the world now and for generations to come.
It is our prime duty to give every child holistic education and train them on how to meet challenges posed by modern world. The administration of Lowry Adventist College & Group of Institutions (LAC) invites parents to enrol your child in this institution and feel the difference in all aspects of your child’s life. Students: Come join us, you will be blessed and prepared to make a difference in the world!
Dr. G. Nageshwar Rao, Ph. D.
President, Lowry Adventist College & Group of Institutions
|Founders||Gentry Lowry & Bertha Lowry|
|Former Names||South India Training School, Lowry Memorial High School, Lowry Memorial College|
|Motto||Serving Humanity, Centenary and Beyond|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh-day Adventist Church|
|President||Dr. G. Nageshwar Rao, Ph. D.|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Campus||Urban, 50 acres|
Lowry Adventist College is committed to excellence in higher education. Therefore, it seeks to provide an optimal environment in which the faculty and the student can mutually search for, assess and acquire the knowledge, skills, virtues and understanding necessary for a lifetime of education, service and leadership. In so doing, it seeks to further, both directly and indirectly, God’s cause in the world.